“Our management conference is the best thing we’ve ever done in the seven years I’ve worked here. This the first time we’ve seen the business get to the top of the ski jump. I see greater communication and focus than ever before.”
Colin Fraser Production Manager GJI
Performance Management & Leadership KPI’s & Dashboard’s
For a growing business it is difficult to put aside the time to progress the strategy, set up project teams and the reporting meetings to make sure you achieve your goals. Having made the investment in your strategy and committed to a plan with your team it can be disheartening and demotivating to your team when decisions are not followed through. Having an external, impartial facilitator to assist to drive the strategy and ensure it remains active is the best way to keep you accountable to the team.
We can assist you by:
- Translating the strategy into a practical monthly business plan – including meetings with yourself to develop the plans into projects, allocate resources and set up reporting processes.
- Assistance developing KPI reporting for the business
- Coaching you to develop a one page plan monthly report
- Chairing the reporting meeting monthly (for the first 6 months) with the strategy team to launch the process
- Developing the agenda, and providing the problem-solving meeting process to follow.